Welcome to the Cornwall Special Educational Needs Disability Information, Advice & Support Service.
Our friendly and dedicated team can provide information, advice, support and training for young people and parents and carers of children with special educational needs and/or disabilities (age 0-25).
Our service is confidential, independent, impartial and free.
We can assist with:
- Information and guidance on the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice
- Exclusions from school of children with special educational needs and/or disabilities
- School admissions
- Referring and signposting you to other relevant services
- Training opportunities for parents and professionals
- Support for groups of parents/carers and young people
- Accessing impartial resolution and mediation services
- Arranging support at relevant meetings
- Referring you to Independent Supporters for help with the Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) process
- Information on local policy and practice such as the Local Offer
Please tell us what you think about SENDiass
Useful videos about SENDiass, previously the Parent Partnership Service
We are part of the National Information, Advice, Support Services Network.
For full information about this network please see their website www.iassnetwork.org.uk